Andertons Music Co.
Ecommerce / Digital Product Marketer – Keys, Synths & Pro Audio
05th January 2022
Are you a musician that loves writing that wants to join (probably) the fastest growing web team in the country?
We’re looking for a Digital Product Marketer who can translate their faultless knowledge about keyboards, synths and Pro-Audio recording equipment into exciting, enthusiastic, succinct descriptions. As well as writing creative, promotions, campaigns and other landing pages of our online store.
You’ll be working in our fast-paced web team administering products, special offers, promotions and pages on the Andertons website. You’ll benefit from being in a talented and innovative team within a family-run business with 50 years of heritage selling musical instruments and gear.
You will be
- A musician who lives and breathes gear – a proper gear nerd if you will
- Have outstanding knowledge of Keyboards, Synths, Pro-Audio equipment
- Have some degree of knowledge of gear in all other categories of the business – Guitars, Drums, PA
- A confident writer with a flair for writing effective, succinct marketing copy
- Eager to learn about marketing within a thriving ecommerce business
- A team player with a sense of humour and can-do attitude
You’ll be responsible for
- Writing about the hot-off-the-press new releases in the music instrument world
- Summarising products in your own words and using your creative writing skills to quickly understand and sell the benefits of products
- Managing promotions and working with our merchandising & communication teams for key launches & deals
- Providing support to sales teams with real-time website administration
- Communicating with suppliers and internal stakeholders about new launches and current promotions
- Maintaining and updating our website day-to-day
- Creating blogs & guides to support the SEO growth of the Andertons website and the categories
You will need these key skills
- Good knowledge of music equipment including knowledge of the construction and features of those products
- Ability to understand, describe and sell any piece of gear we sell having read the manufacturer’s description of it
- Ability to get complex data entry right first time and at pace
- Ability to work quickly whilst maintaining excellent standards
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail including good spelling and consistent formatting
- An excellent work ethic
- A base understanding of various social media platforms
- Strong initiative
- Experience working with HTML
- A keen eye for visual on-site user experience
- Degree level qualification
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge about the music industry and musical equipment!
Contract Type: Full Time
Working Hours: 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday (with flexi-time)
Job Location: Guildford/Hybrid Working Available