Andertons Music Co.
Junior Business Analyst / Project Manager
12th May 2022
Andertons are looking to add a Junior Business Analyst / Project Manager into our development team to help us scope out future projects, define the details of what is to be delivered and help project manage the team to delivery.
Reporting to the eCommerce Product Manager you will be a key member in the team and responsible for defining upcoming work and helping the team deliver this to our end products.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Project Manager or development admin to step up into a role with a high impact on deliverability.
For this role you will be:
- A key member of our agile development team.
- Running product development from idea through to delivery
- Working closely with Product Managers to understand proposition roadmaps & deliverables
- Conceptualise new product ideas, working closely with stakeholders and developers to build prototypes
- Capture requirements and create user stories in project management software (JIRA / Trello)
- Supporting development and QA teams
- Creating acceptance criteria and reviewing test cases
- Running demos and progress reporting for Product Managers
What we are looking for:
- Project Management or Business Analyst experience, ideally in web or software development.
- A business-related degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail
- Good knowledge of standard office applications (Microsoft Office, Zoom, Slack etc.)