Andertons Music Co.
Full-time Mail Order Administrator
19th May 2020
Due to the continued success of Andertons Music Company, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Administrator to join our dynamic team. This role is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving workplace.
The Mail-order administrator duties will include:
- Communicating with our customers, couriers and mail order team with any order issues.
- Co-ordinate logistics with our warehouse to ensure accurate and prompt deliveries to customers.
- Answering customer queries over the telephone and via email.
- Support the mail order team with other administration duties.
- Co-ordination of the returns process.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisational and time management skills, a high level of motivation, requiring minimal supervision and be self-driven.
- High attention to detail, strong memory with excellent recall
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and experienced telephone call handling techniques.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Provide an exemplary level of customer service
- Administrative skills and the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Competent Computer skills (especially MS Outlook and Excel)
Product knowledge is desirable but not essential.