Andertons Music Co.
Posted on: 16th August 2018
Due to the continued success of Andertons Music Company, we are currently looking to add a Mail-Order Co-ordinator to work in our mail order team.
The Mail-order co-ordinator duties will include:
• Communicating with our customers and mail order team with any order issues.
• Manage stock with our warehouse to ensure accurate and prompt deliveries to customers.
• Answering customer queries over the telephone and via email.
• Support the mail order team with other administration duties.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Strong organisational and time management skills, a high level of motivation, requiring minimal supervision and be self-driven.
• High attention to detail, strong memory with excellent recall
• Excellent communication and experienced telephone call handling techniques.
• Provide an exemplary level of customer service
• Administrative skills and the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately
• Computer literate (especially MS Outlook and Excel)
Product knowledge is desirable but not essential.