Andertons Music Co.
29th September 2021
Based at our Office in Guildford, you will be responsible for monitoring customer orders and keeping customers and staff informed on delivery dates. You will need to demonstrate that you possess good administration and organisational skills and enjoy working at a fast pace.
- To ensure all customer after-sales issues are dealt with according to Andertons standards of excellence and within agreed time targets.
- To liaise with suppliers to confirm delivery times for outstanding purchase orders and update systems on a daily basis with the information obtained
- To ensure relevant sales staff are kept informed of the impact of any changes to delivery dates
- To keep customers updated on information regarding delivery dates and update systems with this information
- Administrative support and help cover additional administrative tasks.
- To build good working relationships with all suppliers
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to multi-task
- A high level of computer literacy (especially MS Outlook and Excel)
- Clear and articulate telephone manner
- A high attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent customer service skills