Andertons Music Co.
24th September 2020
Andertons are looking for a Returns Processor to assist with the handling and administration of customer returns at our Guildford Warehouse.
As a member of the Returns Department you will be responsible for unpacking, inspecting, and completing all associated administration for customer returns using our ERP and Order management systems.
Returned products may also need testing to confirm/identify faults and subsequently require packaging and despatching for repair/replacement.
- Unboxing and thoroughly inspecting customer returns.
- Accurate data entry and updating of our Returns Management Software systems.
- Effective communication with interfacing departments via email and telephone.
- Assessing product condition for return to inventory or refurbishment.
- Booking and receiving customer and stock repair items.
- Returning stock items to Suppliers.
- Upkeep and organisation of Returns and Repairs Warehouse storage areas.
- Testing Pro Audio and Live Sound equipment.
- Packaging and despatching.
- Positive, team player with excellent personal time management and communication skills.
- Good administration skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent musical product knowledge and handling experience. preferably with a particular interest in pro audio recording and live sound equipment.
- computer literate with working experience of outlook, excel & word.
- comfortable working in a FAST-PACED environment
- can do attitude.
- relevant experience in a similar role.