Roland Product Specialist
16th January 2017
The person we are seeking has the ability to be an accomplished sales person/demonstrator of musical instruments.
The person will be the sole Roland representative in the store, and will therefore be involved in many aspects of running a successful retail business.
- Dealing with a large cross section of customer enquiries
- Demonstrating and selling Roland and Boss products
- Following up sales leads
- Offering technical support for customers of the Roland Planet
- Managing and maintaining the Roland & Boss areas
- Completing reports
- Working closely with other store staff to maximise Roland and Boss sales
- Run promotional events throughout the year
- Punctual & reliable
- Excellent communicator both on the telephone and face to face
- To have a strong interest and understanding of Hi-tech products
- Piano/Keyboard to be primary instrument with the ability to play to a high standard and additionally competently play/use one of the following: –
- Recording/Production equipment (computer based recording)
- Polite, helpful and an active listener
- Someone who has the ability to put customers at ease
- A persuasive nature & the ability to think on your feet.
- Competent computer skills. An organised person who is used to sending reports and is able to use the internet and send/receive emails.
- A clean and well organised person who would successfully plan their time to maintain and manage the Roland displays.
- Has ability to work with management of store to grow business for the future
- Enthusiastic manner & passionate about music.
Please note that all applications go through Roland.
To apply please email your completed application to the HR & Administration Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Job Application Form
Download the Planet specific application form
- Working Hours: 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
- Job Location: Guildford