Andertons Music Co.
Posted on: 26th November 2019
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Goods In Manager/Supervisor with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude to join the management team of a fast paced and rapidly growing e-commerce retail warehouse operation.
Predominantly tasked with the day to day operation and supervision of all inbound warehouse activities and the Goods In team, you will be responsible for ensuring all deliveries are receipted into our WMS system and put away accurately and efficiently – whilst adhering to all safe systems of work and meeting business KPIs as required.
You will be expected to build good working relationships with our suppliers and our internal Purchasing and Sales team members to ensure that customer requirements are met and any receipt issues are handled promptly and professionally.
Applicants must have previous Warehouse Supervisory or Management experience and not be afraid of getting stuck in when required.
• Overall management of daily inbound workload, ensuring optimum productivity and quality of work is maintained.
• Direct report for Goods in and Put Away team members, responsible for training, coaching, motivating and monitoring performance and development.
• Booking and scheduling inbound supplier deliveries, including container deliveries direct from port.
• Maintain and promote positive housekeeping environment within the warehouse.
• Ensure team members follow all company procedures and adhere to Health & Safety guidelines.
• Effectively communicate with Warehouse Management and interfacing business departments.
• Coordinate stock movements to and from Inbound QC team.
• Continually review all processes and actively implement changes where necessary
• Previous supervisory and/or management experience within a similar fast-paced environment.
• Physically Fit & Comfortable with Manual Work.
• Superb communication skills, and highly motivated.
• Confidence to challenge existing practises and support & enable change for the better.
• I.T literate (MS Products) with experience of WMS/Stock Management Systems.
• Flexible approach to working hours.
• Good administration skills.
• Full Clean Driving License
• Counter Balance Fork Lift License
• Pivot Steer (Flexi) Fork Lift License