Andertons Music Co.
Warehouse Shift Manager
04th April 2019
An exciting opportunity for a proven Warehouse Shift Manager/Supervisor with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude to join the management team of a fast paced and rapidly growing e-commerce retail warehouse operation.
Predominantly tasked with the full day to day running and management of the weekend shifts, but also providing cover when required for the Warehouse Manager, responsibilities will include managing a team of 8-15 people who are picking stock, packing and dispatching customer orders, replenishing our Guildford Store and processing goods in. You will be responsible for opening and closing the premises at the weekend and will be leading the team by example, working efficiently to ensure the warehouse KPI’s and standards are maintained at all times.
- Key holder – responsible for opening and closing the premises.
- Focal warehouse contact point for shop-based staff and 3rd party suppliers.
- Knowledge base for weekend team members for WMS, ERP and Carrier Software.
- Leading and inspiring the weekend team to successfully complete all required tasks in the accordance with set deadlines.
- Working closely the warehouse management to enable the full potential of your team and individuals by continuous coaching and tailored development.
- Ensuring best and safe use of all resources and MHE.
- To remain calm and professional at all times. Confident to take ownership and resolve operational problems with focus on the needs of the business.
- Enable effective team working with peers & seniors.
- Supervisory and/or management experience within a fast-paced, manual environment.
- Excellent People management skills.
- Superb communication skills, and highly motivated.
- Confidence to challenge existing practices and support & enable change for the better.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Fork Lift and or Pivot-Steer License